Saturday, October 3, 2009

Think about it

I was reading Stephenie Meyer's hit book New Moon the other day and I ran across this quote:

Before you my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars - points of light and reason. .... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizion, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no reason for anything

I love how she can put such feeling into these few lines. This is how i want my love to feel about me, and I'm sure when I find the right one he will.

I also ran across this quote, I'm not sure where but I love it and I fully believe in it.

To love is to risk not being loved in return, to hope is to risk pain, to try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard is to risk nothing

Think about it.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I LOVE quote number 2! It's very true. :)

    My favourite love related quote as of late is from "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". "We accept the love we think we deserve." It's true and very defining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love it when you come across a passage that really speaks to you?

    ReplyDelete