Tuesday, January 12, 2010

His Perfect Package Packed a Pair of Pretty Pecks

Today's Sanity Saver is one of my long lost loves. When my sister and I were little... and by little I really mean we were still doing this five minutes ago... we would sing Disney songs when we felt tired, stressed, sad, mad, happy....

After not the greatest day today she came into my room singing a song from Disney's Hercules. My favorite Hercules song Zero to Hero. She made me forget about my crappy day and remember how fun and simple life was when you were little and sitting on the couch singing Disney songs. Thank you Lena!

Now I will share the song with you to make you smile and remember that life is good.... even when you don't know it.


1 comment:

  1. Disney is great, something that makes us all feel like innocent children again. Thanks for reminding us of what its like to have a stress free moment. :)

    ReplyDelete