Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Twitter.....

So today, after much protest and trying to put it off as long I could I was finally forced into joining the ever growing social media cult of... Twitter.
My PR insctuctor, Melanie, had the entire class join today and I must say its not quite as bad as I thought. I have been very carefully avoiding joining Twitter, but after being forced to join I have come to the conclusion that if I can ever actually understand it I may kind of like it.
A scray thought I know.

My first impressions were a mix of confusion and shock, however I did figure out how to change my background! I also was able to try to work my way around Twitter, but only because I had the help of my trusty "How To" paper! Thanks Melanie!

I hope that it will all become less confusing the more I experiment withthis whole Twitter thing, I guess this is a new adventure brought to me by CreComm.

I guess I'll just have to see how it goes....

2 comments:

  1. This is submitted by Amanda's Mom: I absolutely refuse to join Twitter. Nothing I have to say is so important that I have 'tweet' it immediately to all my twitter followers. Then again, woudld even have any?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me - you'll learn to love Twitter. It's not quite Facebook, and totally not MySpace. It's great for making business connections. Especially if you plan on going into advertising or journalism. Connect, connect, connect!

    ReplyDelete